Thursday 1 June 2017

Long Time No Post

So it's been almost a year since I posted here, sorry about that!

A lot's happened in that time, I helped out on the shooting of couple short films (not in any major role but still cool), I became a published writer (which is most certainly very cool) and I've seen a tone more films.  So I've been thinking about this blog and weather I had time to write movie reviews as I'm focusing a lot more on writing fiction, so i've made the decision to keep this blog going but to write about more than just films, it'll also be a place for me to write about my work and other cool things.  I will still write about film but the posts are likely to be shorter.

Anyway, my next post will be about a couple free film screenings I saw this week but in the mean time here's the amazon link for my first published short story.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corpses-Things-Horror-Anthology-Anthologies-x/dp/1539494179/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496308766&sr=8-1&keywords=corpses+n+things

No comments:

Post a Comment